AMEE has been named one of the UK’s “20 fastest-growing clean-and-cool companies” for 2010 in a competition initiated by the UK’s Technology Strategy Board.
Winners were selected from a list of 150 applicants and will be part of a showcase tour to Silicon Valley scheduled for later this month.
Congratulations to all the winners who include a stellar list of cleantech pioneers covering fields as diverse as wave power and low-impact building solutions.
The full list of winners:
- AMEE – Leading aggregator of carbon data and standards for accurate carbon computation
- Aquamarine Power – “Oyster” wave power generator
- Artemis Intelligent Power
- Breathing Buildings (previously E-Stack Ltd)
- Diverse Energy
- DIY Kyoto
- Evince Technology
- EVO Electric
- HydroVenturi Limited – Revolutionary idea for increasing power output from low-head hydro
- Integrated Environmental Solutions
- Intelligent Energy
- Isentropic Limited
- Juice Technology
- Metalysis - Eco-friendly, low-waste deposition of metal powders
- Microsharp Corporation
- ModCell – Sustainable, straw-bale houses
- Oxford Catalysts Group
- PassivSystems – Learning technology that reduces home energy use
- Xeros – Uses nylon polymers to ‘wash’ garments with 90% less water use