This morning, AMEE deployed an updated version of AMEEconnect to the stage AMEE platform.
The main changes in this release of the AMEE platform are:
- Support for a new unit, the “pound-mole”, which is required for planned data updates;
- Support for empty return values, which is also required for planned data updates;
- Improvements related to ecoinvent data;
- Internal system logging improvements; and
- Security improvements to the user/permission system.
We expect that this change will be deployed to the live AMEE platform next week.