Old Street, London
We’re seeking a summer intern to assist our outreach and community support efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new product that has just been launched to the market.
What you’ll do:
You’ll engage directly with our users to help them update their ameeProfiles and improve their sustainability.
Key responsibilities are:
- Respond directly to inquiries from our users over the phone or email
- Translate user feedback to our product team to help improve our offering
- Run targeted email-marketing and phone outreach plans to acquire new users
- Maintain a knowledge base and online help forum for frequently asked questions
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone with some experience in marketing or web-based support. The perfect candidate will also have some knowledge of or interest in sustainability and the environment.
Key qualifications are:
Great interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and in a team
Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
Maturity to stay calm in challenging support situations
- Bonus: work experience providing web-based customer support or email marketing campaigns
We’re an exciting, fast-growing venture capital backed company with a mission to change the way businesses think about the environment. Our team is full of passionate professionals who care about what they are trying to achieve. We believe we’re doing something important and that we’ll build both a big company and create a positive impact at the same time.